LPG Tanker Truck (liquefied gas tanker), also known as LPG trucks, LGP transporting tanker and Semi-Trailer. It is used to transport propane, propylene, dimethyl ether, ammonia, methylamine, acetaldehyde and other gases in the Special Purpose Vehicle. CLW GROUP TRUCK Liquefied gas tanker is a pressure vessel, "Pressure Vessel Safety Technology Supervision" promulgated by the State Bureau of Technical Supervision, "Liquefied Gas Tanker Safety Supervision" and GB150 "steel pressure vessel", the use of lightweight design, manufacture of special vehicles. With a reasonable structure, safe, reliable, easy operation, easy maintenance.
From the use of liquefied gas tankers, manufacturing and supervisory inspection is divided into the following categories:
(1) according to the loading material can be divided into: Propane tank truck, propylene tank truck , dimethyl ether tank truck, ammonia tank truck , methylamine tank truck, acetaldehyde tank truck, etc.
(2) according to the process and the role of loading capacity can be divided into: LPG vehicles, liquefied gas transport semi-trailer, liquefied gas storage tanks. the liquefied gas storage tanks can be designed for two kinds there`s underground storage tanks and ground storage tanks.
CLW GROUP TRUCK Liquefied gas tanker is a pressure vessel, "Pressure Vessel Safety Technology Supervision" promulgated by the State Bureau of Technical Supervision, "Liquefied Gas Tanker Safety Supervision" and GB150 "steel pressure vessel", the use of lightweight design, manufacture of special vehicles. With a reasonable structure, safe, reliable, easy operation, easy maintenance.
Liquefied gas tanker surface corrosion coatings are used sand blasting, painting, purging and other advanced technology.
A liquefied gas tanker truck belonging to a type of gas that a single shipment of a professional body material is strictly prohibited mixed shipment.
Take rigorous scientific construction advanced technology, ensuring a minimum of shrinkage, the highest dimensional stability at low temperatures.
Strict quality inspection: A, Class B 100% weld-ray detection, II level qualified
C, D welds 100% magnetic particle inspection, qualified level
CLW GROUP TRUCK LPG Truck It can be modified according to the needs of customers design suitable for liquid ammonia, liquid sulfur dioxide, propylene, propane, liquefied petroleum gas, dimethyl ether, n-butane, isobutane, butene, isobutene, butadiene, ethylene oxide and other large truck part gas.
1. CLW GROUP TRUCK Tankers used should be specified in the national manufacturing plant, and for an operating license. Truck should be equipped with fire-fighting equipment.
2. There should be tankers with guard personnel, and prohibit other persons aboard. The driver and guard personnel can not smoke in the truck. Tankers allowed towing trailers. Should hang with "danger" signs.
3. The driver can not be launched when loading and unloading vehicles.
4. Interior temperature reaches 40 degrees, the sun should be taken outside the tank or water-cooled cooling hunting and other security facilities.
5. If you need to stop on the way when the tank should be well-ventilated, no fire and buildings within 10 meters of place to prevent exposure. Drivers and escort personnel shall at the same time away from the vehicle. No parking in institutions, factories, warehouses and staff dense areas.
6. LPG leak occurred when a large number of tankers should stanch the emergency, and shall not start the vehicle. And immediately contact the relevant units, departments, cut off all sources of ignition, take timely fire extinguishing measures.